Instead of keeping private notes on how I have solved various technical issues, I have placed some of my notes here in the hope that others might find these solutions useful. This is not a blog as I do not intend to:
- express any views or opinions,
- review or compare anything (e.g. "The N best XYZs of 2021") nor,
- promote any ideas, products or events.
I do not intend to post any solutions that can be wrapped up in a few minutes. These guides cover technical issues that have taken me hours or days to solve. That is why this section is not named "How-Tos" or "Tips and Tricks."
These guides provide solutions in complete detail unlike the subsections of my résumé where non-disclosure or trade-secret restrictions apply.
List of Guides
- Adobe® Creative Suite™
- These guides assume you have an Adobe Creative Cloud™ subscription.
- Simulated hand-writing in Adobe® InDesign™
- This guide describes a way of creating content that looks truly hand-written by randomizing the width, offset, slant and tint of individual font glyphs.
- Ubiquiti® EdgeRouter™
- These guides assume you have Ubiquiti® EdgeRouter™ hardware.